Thursday, April 8, 2010

What I've learned...

Wow, I can't believe the semester is nearly over! Although this class was a little bit difficult for me(due to the amount of writing), I feel that I have learned quite a bit. What I really realized in this course was that writing an essay needs more time than I have given when writing my past essays. The multiple draft assignments really helped me become a better writer. There is always room for improvement, which is why this process was great. I also liked the opportunity this class gave to disscuss topics with my peers. It was very interesting to read other peoples opinions and study other writing styles. I felt that overall this class was a very positive experience for me.

I think out of all my essays that I have wrote this semester, the one that could use the most improvement is my first one. Seeing as I wrote it at the beginning of this class, I feel that I have learned much more and that I could improve it the most. It was the essay on the "no win" situation. I know that since I am now more educated on writing argumentative essays, I can successfully revise this essay.

No comments:

Post a Comment